Ecology with dividends: Paulownia Security Token Offering for Consciencious Investors.
Solid Rain® contributes to the solution of
• The problem of Overpopulation
• The problem of Feeding
• The problem of Soil
• The problem of Water
● Solid Rain® is a biodegradable super-absorbent polymer that absorbs up to 300 times its weight water and slowly releases that water in the root zone for demand by plants. Used successfully by many producers to face the problems of water scarcity, applied in agriculture, forestry, floriculture, horticulture and new scenarios of hydroponics.
● Solid Rain® also absorbs water soluble nutrients and fertilizers, preventing their percolation into the water table. Solid Rain® significantly reduces watering cycles to conserve water for growers. It is effectively applied to prevent plant loss caused by water stress and drought in soil where the water holding capacity is low or nonexistent. It even works in sand! Silos de Agua is able to hydrate and re-hydrate many times over its lifetime, providing on-going benefit to the plants.
● Solid Rain® also helps build better soil. As water is drawn from Solid Rain® particles by plants, the particles reduce in size, allowing oxygen to occupy the void space and creating a better soil environment, while stimulating more vigorous root development. Silos de Agua also absorbs and holds valuable fertilizers and nutrients, keeping them at the root level and allowing less of them to end up in the water table.
● Solid Rain® is sensitive to the actions of ultraviolet and bacterial biodegradation. So it naturally degrade in the soil in CO2, H2O and nitrogen compounds. Thus, they are not only non-toxic but also biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Reduce water use
• Reduce soil erosion
• Reduce pollution of aquifers
• Increases plant growth
• Improved bulk density
• Improves the cation exchange capacity
• Reduce water stress
• Agriculture and horticulture
• Landscaping, lawn and artificial turf
• Arboriculture, Reforestation
• Soil & fertilizer mixture
• Commercial and residential
• Forest fires
• Iced Solid Rain®
● Agriculture and horticulture
The results of Solid Rain® in agriculture may have an intense effect to our economy. Helping professional agriculturist in two ways : Water saving and increasing Productivity. In irrigation cultivation, the product saves between 50 to 90% of water and related energy costs.
The results obtained in some crop have shown an increase of the productivity from 50% to over 200 %.
In dry Land, it can eliminate the irrigation and dependency on rain. Solid Rain® can be applied already hydrated , plant and seed begins to develop from the first moment. On having hydrated up to 12 months, Solid Rain® is distributing his water power over the course of time.
● Landscaping, lawn and artificial turf
Solid Rain® is helpful to the growth of lawn and grass, especially in their germination, fast root development, and regular cycle growth. The stored water from raining or irrigation can be easily released for plants, thereby as a function of the absorption-release cycle. They are widely used in grass for parks and gardens and in lawn for golf landscaping. A Club golf course, using 1.750.000 litres of water daily, have calculated that in 2 - 3 months they will have saved enough to cover the costs of Solid Rain®
● Arboriculture, Reforestation and Tree Transplantation
Solid Rain® can be effectively applied in holes for plants, bushes and trees. They helpfully reduce the mortality rate due to transplanting shock and enhance root development and therefore bring more rapid growth and production
● Soil & fertilizer mixture
Mixed into a substrate, Solid Rain® provides a reduction in water stress. It ensures that cuttings and trans-plants take root better and that seedlings grow faster. Irrigation frequencies are commonly reduced by more than 50%, which likewise reduces labor costs and the amount of water.
Blended with compound fertilizers, Solid Rain® is able to absorb and maintain nutrients and then release them gradually, resulting in reducing leaching of nutrients in the soil and increasing yield while at the same time protecting the environment from leaching.
With a traditional system that takes 80 liters of water per week. With the use of Solid Rain®, it takes 50 liters every 3 months.
Companies with a lot of green space can begin thinking of how they can use all the money they will be saving when they can cut down their water cycles to twice a month.
It is now easier for us to come home to a beautiful lawn without the constant chore of watering it or buying more and more fertilizer.
● Forest fires
Solid Rain® provide sufficient moisture in soil to “control” fire. It can surround the fire with a stream tops, this is a solid strip of water that limits the progress of the flames.
● Iced Solid Rain®
as a freezing agent, you just have to hydrate it and put it on the freezing machine for 2/3 hours.
The benefits are:
● Longer time frozen than with normal ice.
● It does not generate water during unfreezing.
● It does not absorb odors, colors nor substances different from water.
● 100% washable; 100% re-usable.
● It saves 99% water